Starting the New Year I shared my New Years resolutions and it got me to thinking about my beauty resolutions for 2017. I really am big on skincare but even I can slack or even fall asleep with my makeup on!!!! As turning 41 is fast approaching and I really am not getting any younger taking care of my skin really has to be a top prority this year. Of course there is the obvious like drink more water and get more sleep. I definitely need to keep the late nights to a minimum and stop thing that I am 21 again. We always promise ourselves to do certain things each year but this is one thing I can definitely keep up thoughout the year.
- Have a set routine that really works and keep to it. So many times I miss out my night time routine so this is key for the year.
- Up my mask routine as it took a dive at the end of 2016. Apply a mask 3 times a week depending on what my skin needs
- Get more facials. Even though I have a great beauty routine I can’t do it all by myself and need a deep cleansing facial to make sure I have a glowing complexion.
- Take my makeup off every night even when I have been out on the town that includes mascara too.
- Definitely need to cleanse twice a day as at the moment it only really happens once a day.
- Sleep more
- Drink loads more water
- Discover new products
Have you thought about what you need to do this year???
(Image is my own work for Elle beauty)