My holiday’s are almost over and in my travels I have gotten a little bit of a tan. However if you struggle getting colour or if like me I am going to be in winter soon living in Cape Town we always need a little pick me up and create the illusion we are tanned. I personally don’t got the self tan route because it makes me always look to dark so you can cheat a little using make up products.
- Do your daily routine first and make sure your skin is moisturised.
- Take a tinted moisturiser and apply with a foundation brush just to give a healthy glow and some coverage.
- Apply bronzer onto you face with a buffing brush and in the number 3 shape along each side. You basically want to bronze where the sun would naturally hit your face so your forehead, temple and cheek bone then down to your jawline. Also apply on the bridge of your nose and a little on your chin. To avoid the bronzer looking too heavy dust any excees powder off onto the back of your hand.
- On the eyes you can apply a cream neutral eye shadow for a more natural look or a bronze tones on your lid if you really want a full on bronzed glow.
- Apply mascara, brush brows upwards fill in brows if really needed but keep really natural and modern and then set with a clear gel.
- On the top of the cheekbones add a touch of cream highlighter and a little on the cupids bow.
- Finish off lips with either a gloss or a nude lipstick.
Here are my suggested products to use to create the look. I am focusing on the bronzer, highlighting and eyes. For Nars and Benefit you can’t buy in South Africa but it is available on www.asos.com. (Alternatively try Revlon bronzing powder).
Hope you enjoyed the post. x