I am totally all about the face masks and its a key part of my beauty routine. I never use the same mask all week long and usually like to mix it up depending on what my skin needs. I love trying new masks out so when I got my hands on the new Clarins Extra Firming Mask I was pretty excited to get busy testing. Its Clarins first anti-ageing mask to offer a solution to stress and fatigue. Definitely need this one in my life!!!
What makes this mask so amazing is the ingredients to help combat the signs of a busy lifestyle. So like me who works, is a mum and has a busy social life I need to look after my complexion.
- Palmitoyl Glycine reduces apperance of tension lines
- Clarins Firming Complex with extracts of green banana and lemon thyme reinforces collagen fibres and prevents loss of firmness
- Accola seed extract encourages oxygenation of cells and revives radiance with Vitamin C,
- Hyaloric Acid maintains hydration
- Jojoba, mimosa and sunflower waxes nourish the skin.
The Clarins extra firming mask is a lilac cream that is super light on application and feels really hydrating. The cream transforms into a cream gel and calms the skin on application. Clarins promises that the mask will smooth lines and wrinkles, restore firmness,and revive radiance giving you younger looking skin in 10 minutes. I have been using the mask for the last two weeks and my skin is so soft and super radiant after use. By the time I have finished my beauty regime and applied my foundation my complexion looks amazing. Perfect to use on a night out as its not harsh to your complexion and will ensure your foundation just glides on.
Its in stores now the Clarins extra firming mask retails at R705 for 75ml its a little on the pricey side but definitely worth the investment.