The world of Youtube has taken beauty to a whole other level when it comes to beauty and makeup tutorials. What ever product you want to know about, how to create a look, hairstyles its all there. I spend lots oh hours online reading other blogs and watching video’s some are amazing and some well are not so great.
I am pretty new in the youtube world when it comes to video’s but am slowly getting there. So who do I think is worth the follow here is my list:
1) Lisa Eldridge: I absolutely love Lisa’s channel I go to her site to learn about new products, budget products and skincare products Lisa has it all. A celebrity makeup artist for the last 20+years doing make up for all the top magazines like Vogue, Elle, ID and the list goes on her talent is amazing and I love listening and watching her video’s. A definite must.
2) Charlotte Tilbury: Another celebrity make up artist who started her career with photographers like Mario Testino and shooting for all the top magazine’s, lead makeup artist for countless fashion shows creating new trends each season and launched her own amazing make up line last year. Charlotte’s video’s are right on trend, with basic tips to full on looks and makeup tutorials.
3) Pixiwoo: This channel was created by two sisters Nikki and Sam who are London based makeup artists with a makeup school and an online magazine Two Magazine, creators of my favourite brushes Real Techniques. These girls cover everything from the basics, trends to how to create celebrity looks. An amazing resource for products and basically how to do all things makeup.
4) Wayne Goss: It has yaken me a while to get used to watching a man applying makeup but makeup artist Wayne Goss really breaks it down, gives honest product reviews and really is a guru when it comes to contouring and highlighting.
5) Michelle Phan: Michelle has taken the youtube world by storm with over 5m followers and her own makeup line. I love her makeup tutorials video’s and I love her look. Whatever make up look you want Michelle has it covered.
6) A model Recommends: I like this channel purely because Ruth is a model so she sees beauty from the other side and works with make up artists so she has created her own techique from watching others do her makeup. I also like watching her video’s as she has a great personality, a great one to watch for the every day girl looking to improve make up technique.
7) Tanya Burr: Tanya at times for me can be a bit annoying I find her too nice, on the other hand she has a massive following beacuse of her down to earth approach. Saying that she really does do great video’s making it easy to follow covering every day looks to celebrity looks. What I also really enjoy is Tanya uses a lot of great budget products so a great channel to learn about beauty on a budget.
8) Vivianna Does Makeup: I love Vivianna’s blog, she is one of the top 10 beauty bloggers in the UK. Although she isn’t a makeup artist Vivianna clearly loves all things beauty and has a great style for every day looks. Plus she has some great video’s on how to start a blog, youtube channel and lots of tips on photography etc.
So if you love watching makeup tutorials then these are great channels to get subscribing too, oh and don’t forget mine too!