I have had a great week of creating dewy perfect skin and following the beauty trends from the fashion weeks and creating the trends on my shoots. I have discovered new blogs that I am really enjoying and playing with great products.
So here is my week:
1) I love the Mac Cosmetic video’s on the latest beauty trends from the fashion weeks and here is the latest instalment from behind the scenes at Paris Fashion Week AW14 where we get an insight into products used and latest trends from all the key make up artists. Its great for me as I can see how they are creating the looks and excited for new Mac products to come out. So check out the video.
2) The behind the scenes video from the Elle Style For Less shoot went live on Elle’s website and I am sharing this again as not only was it a great shoot but we had such fun with the models and I love the team at Elle. Check me out doing the running man and working it in front of the fan with the girls. Plus I focus on a big beauty trends which is all about skin. Love it.
3) I discovered a blog called Milkteef on bloglovin and I love the behind the scenes posts of backstage beauty. Firstly I wish I was there but I just love seeing backstage images of the make up and hair that is being created for the shows as its so important in my job to really know what the beauty trends are.
4) I did a beauty shoot yesterday with the gorgeous Morgan from Boss Models and the focus was really dewy flawless skin my favourite thing to do. But this time I used my latest obsession the Revlon Photoready Skinlights. It is an unbeluvable product for creating luminous skin and it isn’t expensive. LOVE LOVE LOVE
5) I am loving the Mac Lip pencil in Nightmoth it is perfect for creating one of the beauty trends which is the dark lip but its also amazing for creating an ombre lip. At the beginning of this week I created an ombre lip with a mixture of red lipsticks and this bad boy lip pencil to create the darkness on the edges of the lips. Its a staple part of my pro kit.
Hope you had an amazing week.