This week I have come across a great video to brighten your eyes, received some new beautiful products to test and been playing with some new makeup. So here are the highlights:
1) Charlotte Tilbury Bigger Brighter Eyes video is a great video I came across this week to really open up the eyes using tricks like adding a cream eye liner pencil in the waterline to make eyes look more awake, applying lots of mascara and using a liner that matches the eye colour and open the eyes up. Its a sexy look and also very pretty and one I will be trying on a shoot.
2) My Get The Look for the Elle Magazine SA 18th Birthday editorial went live on my blog this week where I go through each makeup look I created and products I used. From a contoured look to a plum smokey eye there are some beautiful trend looks for you to try out.
3) Clarins sent me their Bright Plus products in beautiful packing this week that I just can’t wait to test out. Normally I only write about products once I have tested but I just had to share because it looks so beautiful. The Bright Plus range is all about brighter, more translucent, flawless and even skin tone. Watch this space for my review.
4) Loving the new Smashbox 3D Always Sharp liners these are their latest edition to the always sharp pencils but these have a shimmery finish that give more of a 3D effect. Firstly I love these pens because you never have to sharpen them you twist the cap and voila they are sharp, they last for hours and are really easy to blend. Love
5) This is the first time I am sharing about another blog post but I wanted to share intothegloss’s post about mascara and why you need 3 different mascara’s on at the same time to get the desired effect. Mascara’s will never do everything you want so by applying 3 different ones you will get the lashes you always wanted.
Hope you had a great week.