Another great week packed with beauty, shoots and the rest. Here is my post of my week and what I have been up to all packed into one:
1) I have been guest blogging for A Fashion Friend and one of my posts this week was on how to achieve the Topshop Unique Spring Summer 14 look, its a cool undone grunge eye with a pop of shimmer and a flawless face.
2) If you didn’t get a chnace to read my Clarins Everlasting Foundation post then click here to read it. Its a beautiful foundation that gives the skin a flawless finish to the skin and looks amazing on my model Olga.
3) Chanel have launched their Les Rouge Culte de Chanel this week which is a re-edit of 3 of their vintage reds. Love them and will do a full post tomorrow for you on these gorgeous polishes.
4) My go to nude lipstick on shoots has been the Mac Matt Lipstick in Pander Me part of their new Matt lip collection. Its a gorgeous pinky brown nude lippie that looks beautiful on the medium to darker skin tones.
5) Lastly I want to share this high fashion video tutorial from Good Face, Jordan always does great makeup tutorials from every day looks to looks for shoots. Love this one and love the dark lip.
Hope you had a great week.