Another week filled with beauty, launches, makeup and new discoveries all packed into one post. So here is my week:
1) The week started with a cover shoot with 2 looks the first the matt orange lip which is a modern way to freshen up your whole makeup look. I am still deciding matt v sheen lipstick but I have to say I am leaning towards the matt look. For this lip I mixed a combination of the latest lip pencil from the Mac Playful collection in Genuine Orange to define the lips and then mixed Mac Morange and the Mac Pro Chromaline in Genuine Orange which is a versatile product that can be used for eyes, face and lips.
2) The Nars Sheer Glow Foundation is by no means new in my kit but I haven’t used in a while as I have been playing around with other brands. Its been my go to foundation this week and just photographs so well. I have to say out of all the foundations I have used its really one of my favs. The skin just looks phenomenal, absolutely flawless, skin is evened out and looks dewy but not shiny. LOVE
3) I came across the Modern Chignon Tutorial with Bruce Masefield on getthegloss.com and wanted to share with you. Its a super cool way to do an updo with a modern twist to the clasic chignon. Looks pretty easy and def one I will be trying on a shoot.
4) This week I have been playing around with the clarins Opulence Makeup Collection that launches 23rd June in SA. The one product that I love is the Eclat Minute Radiance Boosting Complexion Base, its not a new product but its a newer shade in no 3 Peach. There are 3 shades in the collection but peach is best for me as my skin is darker. Apply either before foundation, on its own or mixed in with foundation.
5) Not forgetting hair products I absolutely love the Inoar Argan Oil that I have been testing this week. I apply a little after I have washed my hair and seriously my hair has never felt better. Full review will be coming in the week but just wanted to give it a share as its a thumbs up product.
Hope you had a great week.