Even though this week we have had 2 public holidays or in England we say Bank Holidays I have been playing with new products and discovering more on youtube to make our lives a whole load easier. So here is my week:
1) L’Oreal have introduced some fool proof easy hairstyling video’s from textured hair to cool updo’s. I am loving the 1920’s pin curl look. No more trying to pin all the hair up trying to make a bob this video makes it totally idiot proof.
2) Granier are introducing new products to their BB cream line and their latest is the Pure Active BB cream, which out of all the BB creams I have tried from Garnier this is my favourite. Sadly there are only 2 shades, the medium which I have been testing is my shade which am so happy about as they have finally introuced a shade that doesn’t have a pink undertone this one is absolutely perfect for me. It evens out skin tone immediately leaving skin looking beautiful and feeling so soft.
3) I finally went into Lush and had a look around what they have to offer and see what every body raves about, apart from the face mask that I posted about earlier this week I also invested in a Mint lip scrub and Grease Lightening Spot treatment. Loving them both and full reviews will be up next week.
4) This week has been a lot about budget hauling and I have discovered a budget foundation I absolutely love from L’Oreal the Lumi Magique Foundation. I had to get 2 shades to match the my current skin tone on my face but the lighter shade will work during winter. The foundation has a pump so no wastage and has a beautiful finish leaving fresh, dewy and healthy looking skin. Will be posting my favourite budget foundations next week.
5) I wanted to share with you the Nouvelle Daily Blog which I discovered a while ago. Firstly I love their pictures, it has inspired me for my blog when taking pictures of products and how to style a shot but I also love their content. This week a post that stood out for me was the Must Have Makeup Bags, go check out their blog and discover about beauty, food and lifestyle you won’t be disappointed.
Hope you had an amazing week.