A week filled with lots of beauty from the last week its all about makeup, video’s and new products.
- My latest work has been published in quite a few magazines this week makeing it 6 magazines in total for the month of May which is very exciting for me. I will be posting next week how to create the looks from Elle and Cosmo so keep watching this space.
- I have been following the beauty looks from Cannes Film Festival which I will share with you next week.My fav look of all of them is Amber Heard’s purely because her skin is absolutely flawless paired with a matt lip and lots of mascara. Its so simple but it just looks absolutely amazing.
- I am now part of the Dermalogica Artist program which officially started this week with me prepping the model’s skin with Dermaologica skincare for my Fairlady Bridal shoot and Elle main fashion editorial. Watch this space for reviews on products and what’s new.
- As always I am researching the latest video tutorials out there and I came across this hair tutorial I really like and wanted to share with you. Its a modern blow dry tutorial on getthegloss. Its a super chic low side parted blow dry. Love it.
- If you didn’t get a chance to read my latest post on the Toy Nail Polish Textures post read it here, I am loving the matt polish making glossy nails matt in an instant turning glam nails into cool nails. Absoloutely love the polishes they are easy to apply and great quality.
Hope you have all had an amazing week.