I am all about the healthy glowing skin, good skincare and products that will make me appear like I have had 8 hours sleep and look as fresh as a days. There are cerytain things I just can’t live without mascara and bronzer of which I have many as they are the easiest way to cheat a healthy glow and open up the eyes.
Here is a little insight into some of the many products I use but focusing on healthy glowing skin and some key products to make everything come together.
1) Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Masque – its fresh and light on the skin and really gives the extra hydration I need.
2) Kiehl’s Calendulka Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash – its kind on your skin and leaves my skin feeling fresh and so smooth. Cleaning is key to any beauty routine.
3) Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminting Serum – anything that says illuminating on it normally draws me to buy it. I love Elizabeth Arden skincare and this one helps me look that just bit fresher.
3) Revlon CC Cream – its a great alternative to wearing foundation in the heat, its got pretty good coverage and helps with cheating the glow.
4) Smashbox BB Cream Eyes – I never leave home without concealer its key in my beauty routine to make my eyes appear fresh and awake.
5) Shu Umera Lash Curlers – if you want to cheat wide awake eyes curl your lashes.
6) Lancome grandiose Mascara – Love this one it just makes applying mascara so much easier plus gives my lashes much needed volume.
7) Chanel Les beiges Healthy Glow Multi Colour – Bronzer is one product I cam’t go without, it helps achieve that sun kissed glow and can help define the shape of your face.
8) L’Oreal L’Or Rose boudoir – Highlighting is the key to cheating that glow, this highlighter won’t break the bank plus its so light so will give a subtle shimmer to the skin. I Apply on top of my cheek bones and along the bridge of my nose. If I am looking to give a little pop to my lips then I just apply to the cupids bow.
9) Chanel Joues Contraste Blusher – Love this one its a great way for me to add a flush to my cheeks and add some colour when its much needed.
10) 10) Clinique Long Lasting Soft matte lipstick – I love a matt lip it just looks cool, plus I find it lasts longer so I am not forvere applying. I love a bright lip as even when I am exhausted I pop it on and suddenly I look fresh and my whole makeup look just comes together.