So London Fashion Week has come and gone and its onto Milan Fashion Week. Here are the make up and hair trends from the London Shows:
Make Up Trends:
- Red Lip – This trend is here to stay as you can never go wrong with a beautiful red lip and I love the red lip and red nails its a very elegant look. Keep the face fresh and with a strong brow looks totally amazing.
- Smokey Eye – Each season we see a different variation of a smokey eye which I love. Here we see a softer smokey its really beautiful and more modern.
- Strong Brows – It looks like the strong brow trend is continuing. With models like Cara Delevigne causing a storm the groomed full brow is not going any where in a hurry.
- Graphic Eye – Yet another trend that we are seeing a lot of some are more subtle like we see with a flick of blue liner on the edges of the eye which is a more wearable trend to the full on graphic eye.
- Pops of colour – For spring/summer we are always going to see pops of colour I love the bright pink matt lip with the blue undertone and then we see purple on the eyes through the crease.
- Flawless Contoured Skin is a massive trend and for me if you have the skin right everything else looks amazing.
- Shimmery Eyes – Such a beautiful look paired with clean skin and a nude lip
- Hair trends:
- Undone textured hair is another trend that we keep seeing again and again that looks so beautiful with either a clean face or a bit of a smokey.
- 70’s hair was seen in the Holly Futon show where the hair was pulled to the one side and the other side is big curls.
- Sleek hair – I love the sleek ponytails with the detail at the back and almost 3 dimensional and where the ponytail has been looped and pinned under.
- Big hair wavy trend that we spot at fashion week each seaon and I love how it has been paired with graphic eye and nude lip.
- Natural Hair – so no styling at all and the models hair was washed and then left and make up super clean and dewy.
- Beautiful classic updos where hair has been pinned up and beautiful textured updos with flowers in the hair which is so beautiful.
Hope you enjoyed my post. x