I am loving the make up and hair trends that we are seeing for SS14. So Milan fashion week has come and gone and here are the key trends that we are seeing:
- Clean velvet skin is a continous trend and done right is so beautiful. Its all about prepping the skin with the right beauty routine and then contouring and highlighting is key to pull off this look.
- Bronze eye as seen in the Gucci show with a beautifully contoured face a prefect look for spring/summer and bronzed flawless skin is back with a nude lip.
- Graphic eye is always a trend but we are always seeing a variation of it so as to keep it really modern.
- Bright Lips will always be a trend for spring/summer but am loving this matt tangerine shade with minimal make up on the rest of the face.
- Pop of colour on the eye is in lilac and light green is a great way to make your look really summer without it being too much. Remember keep the rest of the face clean.
- Shimmer eye as seen in Dolce and Gabanna where a wash of a champagne shade has been blended into the lid up to the crease and then a taupe colour has been blended into the crease to make the lighter shade pop.
- Kohl Eyes is always in there is nothing more beautiful with big lashes and a contoured face.
- Pony Tail with an accessory to give the hairstyle a bit of edge.
- We seeing a lot of sleek hair where hair is completely up or an accessory has been added. I love the flower viser with sleek hair on top and then the rest of the hair is blowdried that was seen in the Marni show.
- I am loving the accessories as seen in Dole and Gabanna, the up do is textured and finished off with a head band and gold coins.
- Very natural hair with a bit of movement and a slight bit of texture looks amazing with a very clean and contoured face.
- Half up and half down and to make it more interesting gold leafing has been used in the parting.
- I love the up do in the Georgio Armani show where hair has been set in waves and then swept to the side.
Watch this space for the Paris Fashion Week trends. I hope you enjoyed my post. x