The last of the key fashion week shows was in Paris for Spring/Summer 2014. Here we see more make up and hair trends for the key artists in the industry.
Make Up Trends:
- The flawless contoured face with a very nude/natural lip and bold brows is always as key trend. Minimal make up enhancing the face’s features is here to stay. Make sure you have a good beauty routine so that your skin is already glowing before you apply any make up.
- The red lip is an all time classic paired with the flick on the eye and its a trend that is elegant as well as very cool if you get the hair right.
- In every fashion week we see a graphic eye. Here Mac have winged the eye out and added glitter onto the lids paired with a very nude face and lips this is a very cool look.
- Pop of colour on the eyes is always going to be in for Spring/Summer. I love the purple as its a great alternative to the normal smokey eye and makes the eyes pop.
- White Eyeliner is a trend that keeps coming back. It can either be worn with a nude lip as seen at Paris Fashion Week or a beautiful red lip.
- Kohl eyes where the eye has been rimmed with a black pencil is back on the catwalks. Its an easy look that can quickly transform your face.
- Chocolate Smokey eye is always a winner. Here the emphasis is on the under part of the eye and softer on the lids. It makes the eyes really pop and looks beautiful with a fresh contoured face.
- Textured Up Do has been very popular in all the fashion weeks. Textured undone hair is really a very big trend and really softens the make up. Plus is easy to achieve at home with the right styling products.
- I am loving the head band acessory with the the simple ponytail. Its such a beautiful way to make your look stand out and keeps it really modern.
- In the Lavin and Stella Macartney Show pony tails were textured and swept to the side and fastened at the nape of the neck.
- In the Issey Miayake show hair was sleak and very structured and had hidden twists. Make sure hair has been straightened before styling.
So that’s it for the fashion weeks SS14. Hope you have enjoyed following the trends. x