I have no idea how much I spend looking at google, pinteret, endless online magazines for trends and beauty inspiration as well as creating moodboards for shoots. I love Pinterest its one I could get lost in and this week I want to share beauty pins I am loving and hope you love too.
While busy searching for some beauty refs here was some popular hair and makeup pins I came across and just wanted to share to inspire me and my readers.
1) We are in in the start of summer and the first look is amazing for a different take on a smokey eye where the focus here is on the bottom lash line with a red copper shade that looks phenomenal paired with the fresh skin. A definite look for a date night.
2) The second look is a graphic eye it has definitely inspired me to try a look like this on a shoot its super cool with the top liner and then two lines by the bottom lash line. I am a massive fan of anything with a gel liner.
3) The 60’s look is one that always seems to be back on trend its all about the lashes and definition of the eyes and everything else is kept really simple. Gel liner will be your best friend in this look with an angled brush, if you too scared to try out bottom lashes as it can be really tricky to do yourself then just add lashings of mascara.
4) The fourth look was really more inspiration for me for a beauty shoot, I love a dark lip and I love the two tone effect on the bottom lip. The eyes are amazing its a silver smokey eye with pearl shimmers that can be so beautiful worn day or night.
5) I love a plait and its a look that we seeing all the time and right now its a big hair trend, this is the more romantic look with a lot of hair extensions but looks amazing and is just a great inspiration for today.
6) Love the 2 dimensional pony tail, its been split into sections with the under part that has been pinned back and the top part teased to give the hight and then joined to create one ponytail. LOVE
Happy Wednesday people.