Red lips are timeless and on trend every season. There are a few key tips on creating the perfect red lip to ensure you are rocking the trend this season.
- Exfoliate your lips
- Make sure they are hydrated use some lip balm
- Ensure you choose the right red for your skin tone. For porcelian skin opt for a a more orange or cherry red, for fair skin try a deep red, for olive skin tone a bright red looks amazing and the darker skin most colours work. Try before you buy is really the key.
- To stop your lipstick from bleeding apply either a red or nude lip liner and it will make it easier to apply your lipstick.
- Don’t worry if you make a mess just take a cotton bud dip it in moisturiser and clean up.
- To make your lip pop add a touch of highlighter to your cupids bow.
- Keep your make up really fresh and apply lots of mascara to finish off your look.
Hope you enjoyed my post. x