There are so many easy and quick ways to update and freshen up your make up so that you can really be on trend and give your make up a bit of an edge and make your make up pop. There are so many easy ways to do this:
- Instead of your usual black mascara opt for a colour mascara keeping the rest of your make up really fresh if you don’t want to go too crazy try a Royal Blue or plum. Inglot have a great selection of colours.
- Bright colours and neon on the eyes are really in if you are feeling bold sweep a colour over your eyelid otherwise apply a colour liner on the lash line in a soft kohl pencil.
- Alternatively add a colour liner into the waterline of your eyes like turquoise, purple or royal blue.
- Ombre your lips so take two colours apply the one colour over the entire lip and then add the other colour in the inner part of your lip using your fingertips to make it look more natural. The trend on the catwalk was orange and pink but if that is too much then try a dark and light pink.
- Feeling really pale and wanting to add more colour to your face instead of using bronzer then apply blush on your cheeks and take it up into the temple this will really make your face pop.
- Instead of your usual highlighter take a Mac Mineralise Skin Finish in Lust and sweep on the cheek bone which gives a beautiful pink highlight.
Here are some products that can help you achieve the looks from MAC, Inglot and NYX: