I was recently asked about creating a video on eyebrows. There are so many products on the market for eyebrows and it can be very confusing on what to use. In the video I discuss a few products available from brow kits, pencils, brow gels and eyeshadows. A beautiful full brow is very much on trend, can really complete your look and so easy to do!
In the video I use the Gosh Brow Kit and a Mac 263 Angled Brush and then I set the brows with the wax so that the product will last. Plus I talked about the Mac Brow Pencil and how to apply.
Here are the products I talked about:
- Benefit Browzing Brow Kit available in 3 colours from light to dark and has a cream and powder.
- Mac Brow Pencils in Fling and Lingering are key in my pro make up kit.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel its a great product for filling and setting the brow for a beautiful full brow.
- Catrice Brow Filler my budget pick and great for a natural full brow.
- Soap and Glory Arch De Triumph Brow Pen and Highlighter a great product for filling brows and highlighting under the brow.
- Bobbi Brown Eyeshadows in Sable and Espresso.
You don’t necessarily have to invest in a brow kit or pencils if you are on a budget you can use an exisiting eyeshadow. However, there are so many good budget products now available so go and test them out and see what works for you.
Hope you enjoy my post. x