As you all know for me skincare is a big part of my job I bang on about it all the time. Skin has to be really looked after in order to really try get that flawless beautiful finish with radiant skin that comes through your make up. The biggest thing since starting my blog is the introduction to amazing brands and really my skin has never looked or felt better. I get constant compliments and really its down to what I am putting onto my skin. Currently I am using some amazing brands so here is my routine:
- I cleanse every morning using the Ren No 1 Purity Balm its one of my favourite cleansers that I have ever tried. Its a luxurious silky rose infused cleansing balm. When mixed with water it changes into a milky texture and leaves my skin fresh and glowing. LOVE LOVE LOVE
- I exfoliate about 3 times a week in the mornings with the Ren Jojoba Purifying Facial Polish. I have been using this scrub for at least 4 months now and I still haven’t finished it. The scrub is formulated with microbeads of Jojoba and it’s gentle on my skin and again my skin is glowing and looks radiant even before I apply anything else.
- I pat toner on my skin with my hands with the Ren Clarifying Toning lotion. I just started using this a couple of weeks ago and its a definite winner for me. Its a refreshing exfoliating toning lotion that helps unclog pores and leaves my skin feeling fresh and very clear. Normally I get breakouts but since using the Ren products my skin is so much clearer.
- I then apply the Vichy Idealia Serum (launching this month). I have been using it for a week and a half and I defenitely see my skin is glowing more than usual. The serum is pearly in colour which gives that glow to the skin. Will do a review on the serum by the end of the week and fill you in on what its all about. But I really am loving it so far.
- Under my eyes I apply lightly with my fingertips and massage in to make sure there is no puffiness the Ren Keep Young & Beautiful Anti-Ageing Eye Cream. If you suffer from puffiness make sure you massage in your eye cream to reduce the puffiness. This eye cream is a firming, lifting and replenishing eye cream, the area under my eyes is so soft since using the cream and definitely brighter.
- I have just started using the Nimue Skin Refirmer but so far I love how my skin is feeling. Even though I am using a lot of products in my morning routine I believe the more you layer the more your skin is being pampered. This cream can be applied both day and night but I have been applying a small amount in the mornings. I don’t use it every day just yet.
- I finish off with Bio Retinol Anti Ageing Cream which is very light but very effective. This cream delivers retinol results without irritating the skin and leaves my skin looking radiant and feels revitalised. My skin has never felt better after this morning routine.
Night Time Routine:
- I make sure all make up using the Estee Lauder Take It Away Make Up Remover which launches soon and I absolutely love it my skin feels amazing before I apply anything else on. I have to make sure my face is completely clean before I apply 5 drops of the Ren Resurfacing AHA Concentrate which is truly amazing and makes my skin feel unbelievable. Its a concentrated serum formulated to resurface the skin and renew the complexion.
- Most nights I have been applying the Chanel le Lift Cream in Riche and on the odd nights when I have been in the sun a lot I have been applying the Ren Omega 3 Night Serum which I posted about in my Overnight Skin Savious post.
- Under my eyes the Kiehls Mignight Recovery Eye Cream which I am seriously loving as it ensures my under eye area is so hydrated and smooth and even when I am knackered my eyes aren’t puffy in the morning.
Sorry there aren’t many links as not many products are available online in South Africa which is sad but hopefully that will change. I put one link for Ren on the first product that takes you straight to their online store and the Vichy Serum and Chanel Le Lift launch at the end of January.
Hope you enjoyed my post. Shahnaz. x