Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Nude Foundation SPF 15 – The Review
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Nude Foundation SPF 15
I am very excited about this new foundation that launches in SA early March. I attended the launch at the beginning of the month and as soon as I tried it on I knew this was going to be a top favourite of mine. I have started mentioning the foundation last week and included in my February Essentials as its just a beautiful product.
The foundation is lightweight and really feels amazing on the skin, leaving a luminous “second skin” that lasts all day. I love this foundation because it really evens out the skin tone and leaves the skin looking healthy, natural and radiant which is exactly what I am looking for in a foundation.
Key Benefits and Ingredients:
- Soy Lipid technology that helps reduce pores by 20% over 4 weeks (I haven’t used long enough but am very happy so far).
- Moisturising ingredients help to hydrate and lock in moisture for 24 hours.
- Soft focus minerals impart a glowing radiance.
- SPF 15
- Hydro Pigment Technology: Pigments are enveloped by moisture-rich, plant based emollients that mimic skin’s flexibility ans smoothness to provide the “second skin” feel.
- Carob Seed Extract which is a natural plant extract that seals in and helps preserve moisture so skin feels hydrated and emits a radiance glow.
- Wild Mushroom Extract a natural antioxidant that works immediately to lock in moisture and helps retain hydration throughout the day.
- Vitamin C & E: A powerful blend of vitamins to protect skin from free radical damage and environmental stressors that cause visible signs of ageing and help impove skin’s radiance.
- Radiant Mineral Crystals are illuminating soft focus crystals blur the look of imperfections and minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
As well as having a demonstration on the day we could choose a few shades to test out and see which was right for us. Currently my shade is 18 Cashew and it blended in perfectly and the finish really is quite beautiful.
I tested out the foundation on set last week and it really is beautiful in front of the camera for close up beauty shots. The model’s skin looked dewy and totally seamless. So as well as looking amazing in real wearing this foundation will also ensure you are camera ready. I will post the pictures next month once they story is published.
There are 13 shades that will be available in SA retailing at R345 from early March which I think is a great price for such a beautiful foundation and will definitely be competing with the likes of Chanel. Plus it has a pump so no wastage!
To apply either use a foundation brush or your fingers and start from the middle of your face and blending outwards. You need most of the product in the centre of your face and remember blend into the neck and out top your ears if you are wearing your hair up.
This definitely gets a thumbs up from me and is 100% being added into my pro kit.
Hope you enjoyed my post.