I did this shoot earlier this month with Barbara the new face of Sissy Boy. The brief was to definie the face and the eyes and give a bronzed feel as we shot by the water and with denim the wet hair and bronzed look goes perfectly.
So here is how I created the look:
- I prepped the skin with Mac Prep and Prime Base Lumiere
- For the skin I buffed in Nars Sheer Glow Foundation and I contoured using the Chanel Healthy Glow Powder in no 50 under the cheek bones, along the forehead, down the bridge of the nose and along the jaw line.
- I highlighted on top of the cheek bones, along the bridge of the nose and on the cupids bow with Kevin Aucoin Celestail Powder.
- For the eyes I used the Maybelline Colour Tattoo Bad to be Bronzed (can’t get enough of this product) I patted the product up to the crease and then from the crease to the eyebrow and I blended the shadow with a Mac 217 brush so that it was lighter then on the actual lid.
- For the brows I used Mac brow pencil in Fling and Lingering and the lashes I used Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara.
- On the cheeks I lightly dusted Mac Blush in Copper Tone.
- The lips I applied Carmex first to ensure the lips were highdrated and then I used Mac Fall 13 Forecast Lips Palette using This is Autum which is a nude shade.