Get The Look: Bronze Skin and Orange Lip
So am currently on holiday getting a tan! Here is a simple fresh look I did last night for my dinner date with my lovely husband. As the current trend is an orange lip I thought why not. Remember the rule of thumb is if you go for a bright lip or even a dark lip keep the rest of the face really clean. So here is how I created the look:
- Prepped my skin with Clarins Flash Beauty Balm
- Buffed into my skin Mac Face and Body Foundation in C5 as I wanted a healthy sheer glow.
- To cheat the extra colour I buffed in Stila HD Beauty Bronzing Balm in a figure 3 down each side of my face.
- For an extra bronzing and glow on the rest of my face I buffed in the Chanel Healthy Glow Powder in no 60 and went under my cheek bones ober the Stila to really enhance the contour. I applied on the top of my forehead, down my nose, on my chin and on my jaw line and into my neck so that my face matched my body.
- I applied a cream shadow from the new Mac Cream Eye Palette SS14 to give a really natural feel and for my lashes used my new Kiko mascara.
- I didn’t fill my brows but it for this look you definitely can.
- I applied on my cheeks Forever New Cream Blush in no 8.
- For my lips I used Kiko lipstick in 508 which is an orange colour.
Remember you don’t have to use the exact products I used. There is a lot available on the market budget and expensive that has the same effect.
Hope you enjoyed my post. x