Get the Look: Dewy Skin
For me one of the most important things when you step out your door is making sure you have beautiful hydrated highlighted skin. Even for those women that don’t like wearing much make up this look is perfect. I see so many woman with dull looking skin or wearing the wrong shade or type of foundation. Its easy to create and doesn’t take long. We have seen in the shows last September for the Spring/Summer 2013 dewy skin and in the recent Paris Couture shows.
1) Moisturiser is key in creating this look you want to make sure you skin is hydrated and that when applying foundation it blends seamlessly into the skin.
2) Choose a sheer liquid foundation such as Nars Sheer glow, Mac Face and Body, Chanel Vitalumiere or Georgio Armani Maestro foundation and make sure it matches your skin tone. Too add a little more highlight and give a healthy glow mix in with the foundation Mac Lustre drops or Burberry beauty fresh glow luminous fluid base. Blend well using a foundation or buffing brush and work into the neck and ears.
3) Add a cream highlight on the brow bone such as Benefit High beam and blend in well so that the highlight catches the light.
4) Conceal where needed if you have any blemishes or redness such as Bobbi Brown concealer or Laura Mercier Secret Camoflage.
5) To appear more awake add a white or cream eyeliner in the waterline of the eye.
6) Apply mascara, I am loving Benefit they’re real mascara.
7) Apply a cream blush or mix a lipstick with a little Mac strobe cream and blend into the apple of the cheeks.
8) To finish off the look apply either a nude lipstick, a clear gloss or just lip balm.
If you feel your skin looks a little too shiny lightly dust a finishing powder like Laura Mercier secret brightening powder over the t-zone.
Hope you enjoy the post.