Elle September issue is out and I did the make up for the photoshoot. The brief was a clean face, definition in the eye and 8 nail changes for every outfit! Here are the products I used to create the look and a step by step on how to re-create:
- Prep your skin with a moisturiser or primer.
- I blended Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation all over her face with a buffing brush and concealed under the eyes and where was needed on the face with Mac Pro Conceal/Correct Palette.
- For the highlight I used Kevin Aucoin Celestial Powder and I applied along the top of the cheek bone and along the cupids bow and then I added a clear gloss on top of the cheek bone to catch the light and highlighted under the eyes with Touche Eclat.
- I contoured her face with the Chanel Healthy Glow Powder in no 30 and 40 to create definition and a beautiful glow.
- For the eyes I blended onto the lid up to the crease line Inglot Matt Eyeshadow no 337 and into the crease to add definition I applied the Inglot Matt shadow in no 452.
- I filled the brows in using Mac Brow Pencil in Fling and then applied Gosh Show Me Volume Mascara in Black.
- I kept the lips nude because of the bright outfits and kept the real colour to the nails so that they matched each outfit.
For the nail polishes the main brands used were Inglot as they have a fantastic collection, Nails Inc (neon and nude collection) and Essence for the red putfit in the magazine.
Hope you enjoyed my post. x