So yesterday I did a road trip vibe shoot and the reference was a natural look. I am always being asked on how to use certain products or how to create easy looks. The look I did yesterday was so quick and easy I thought I would share the products I used and how to re-create the look:
- Moisturise or prime first before applying your foundation
- I used the Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and buffed into the skin but you can use any liquid foundation that you have. Apply all over your face into the neck either using your fingers or a foundation brush.
- I concealed using Mac Pro Conceal and Correct Palette. You want to create a seamless look so use a blending brush like the Mac 217 to apply the concealer under the eyes and to take away any redness or pigmentation on the skin.
- For the contouring I used my favourite Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Powder in no 30 but you can use any bronzing powder I just love the expensive stuff! Contour under your cheek bones, on the top of your forehead and down the bridge of your nose.
- On the eyes I buffed in Mac Cream Colour Base in Tint Frost. This product does crease so you will have to reapply through the day. For dark skin tones this colour will most likely not work so go for a darker colour like Mac Cream Base like Fabulush.
- Fill in your brows to make them appear fuller and complete the look. I used the Mac Brow Pencil but for a cheaper option you can use one of your eyeshadows..
- You don’t want too much mascara for this look because its a more natural look so apply no more than 2 coats. I used the Benefit They’re Real Mascara but again you can use one that you already have.
- For the cheeks as I wanted to keep this look really natural I applied cream blush from Mac in Lilicent but this will also need to be reapplied in the day so you may want to opt for a light peach powder blush if you are fairer to medium skin tone and for dark skin opt for a deep pink blush.
- I highlighted above the cheekbone using my new favourite product The Celestial Powder by Kevin Aucoin (not available in SA). But there are lots available to choose from like Topshop cream highlighters or Catrice Highlighting Powder great for a natural look. For the darker skintone apply a little of a deep gold colour to make it pop.
- For the lips I used a nude tone as the model had very fair skin. I used this is Autumn from my Mac Fall 13 Forecast Lips Palette but again you can use a nude colour you have already.
- To complete the look set the foundation with a finishing powder I used the Chanel Healthy Glow Powder in no 20 but again you can use a cheaper option.
- As the look is very natural you can pair the look with dark nails.
Hope you enjoyed my post. x