For those of you who follow me you all know I am definitely the Queen of Glow. I am obsessed with skincare and makeup that will get me that ultimate glow. That’s why I love the Glow Getter 24K Gold face and eye masks. They both give me hydration where I most need it and that beautiful glow I love. So by the time it gets to applying base my skin is looking and feeling 100%.
Gold face masks seem to definitely be a trend when it comes to skincare. But does it actually work and how does the gold work? It seems that quite a few brands are using the sheet mask technology fused with the ancient healing of gold. So is it worth spending R415 on 3 face masks?
Gold actually has a lot of skincare benefits. It works to stimulate the production of your natural collagen levels, and well as reduce long term collagen loss. For the immediate benefit lots of hydration and a glowing complexion. The face and eye mask are perfect if you need that last minute pick me up. Gold also helps boost the microcirculation of the skin, leaving it energized and radiant.
The Hayat Beauty Glow Getter 24k Face Mask comes with 3 in a pack. Each of these masks is infused with 24K real gold and hyaluronic acid for relaxing the skin and achieving a brighter, more revitalized complexion. The masks are perfect for a pre makeup prep to add an instant shot of love to the skin. I love to keep mine in my Skin Bar so its also really refreshing and soothing on the skin. Its a real pamper treat for me I can take some time away and read my book.
- 100% Pure Gold: Lifts, brightens, reduces the appearance of fine lines. leaves skin feeling silky smooth, revitalized and youthful. Promotes skin metabolism, improves skin protein and absorption ability.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Enhances moisture content in the skin. Improves skin’s physical condition, prevents oxidation. Revitalizes skin’s outer surface layers, making the skin softer, smoother and radiantly hydrated. Reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- Trehalose: Has significant moisture retention properties. Rehydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Avena Sativa (Oats) Peptide: Anti-oxidant, increases skin activity, slows down aging. Brightening and moisturizing while reducing fine lines.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract: Fights free radicals, helps the absorption of Vitamin C and E. Strengthens the flexibility of the skin. An anti-oxidant that protect the skin from harmful effects of UV radiation.
The Glow Getter 24K Gold Hydrogel Eye Recovery Mask have 5 pairs in a pack. They work pretty much the same way as the face mask as well as help reduce puffy eyes. The eye masks are a great beauty booster to give the under eye area an instant glow as well as help reduce those pesky fine lines. One of my biggest issues is my under eye area especially when I don’t get enough sleep. Hydration is key for this sensitive area so the hyaluronic Acid really helps a a lot.
Go Check out my insta stories highlight on the 24k Glow Getter to see the eye patches in action and howe my skin felt after. They are perfect if you need to sooth and hydrate these are always a goodie to start your day especially if you haven’t gotten enough sleep. Plus it makes applying concealer so much easier.
Hayat Beauty also stock some other amazing products so if you haven’t already go check out their site here.