A hairstyle really on trend right now is the textured hair that has been styled but doesn’t really look like it and is so easy to recreate. Here are the products you will need and here is a step by step guide on how to recreate:
- Apply the heat protectant into your hair all over to seal the hair and to avoid any damage.
- Spritz a thickening hair spray all over take dsection by section to ensure your whole head is covered.
- Apply sea salt spray to the ends of the hair so as to create some texture.
- Blow dry all over and scrunching your hair in your hands while you dry this will add even more texture.
- Take your large barrel tong and take 1 inch sections of hair and start half way up and wrap only leave in for a few sections.
- Once you have tonged all of your hair don’t brush it through just run your hands through to create that perfect textured hair.
Here is a pic of me recreating the textured look:
Hope you enjoyed my post. x