I am all about the face mists they are one of those products that make everything seem so much better. Feeling hydrated, need a freshen up or just some love to your skin a mist is what you need. Correction the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Hydrating Mist is what you need. It landed on my desk a few weeks ago and I knew I was going to love it. I am a huge fan of the whole Eight Hour range and happy days that they have created this amazing mist.
The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Hydrating Mist (R350) is a moisturising facial mist that promises to awaken the skin and your senses. Why because its infused with an antioxidant rich superfruit that leaves skin feeling alive and so healthy. As well as soothing extracts to help calm the skin and instantly moisturise. I love to spritz the mist on my skin before and after makeup application and I promise you its truly a gorgeous product. Its preps my skin before I apply any makeup plus it helps give that dewiness to my foundation that I love so much.
So what’s in the mist?
- Superfruit Blend – Acai, Goji, Mangosteen, noni, pomegranate and coffee extract seeds create the antioxidant to protect and give healthy looking skin.
- Aloe juice to soothe.
- Apple Leaf Extract: soothe and comforts irritated red blotchy skin.
- Glycerin: draws moisture to the skin.
- Sodium PCA: attracts and binds moisture.
- Skin Identical carbohydrate complex: improves skin overall softness and smoothness.
Its definitely up there as one of my favourite mists because not only does it hydrate but its infused with ingredients that benefit your skin in the long term. I am definitely drawn to products with antioxidants that will protect my skin plus give me the glow I love so much. Plus its got quite a few uses that makes it better value for money:
- Spritz to awaken the skin first thing in the morning.
- Mist onto clean skin to give your skin a healthy glow and prep skin for makeup application.
- A great pick me up throught the day to rehydrate skin and give that gorgeous glow back to dull looking skin.
- Sprotz to just energise you after a long day.
- If your makeup needs a pick me up and you need that dewiness back apply the mist with a sponge.
- Perfect for flying when your skin is sucked of all the moisture.
- Refresh and cool skin after a workout.
- Spritz staright after makeup application day or night to give that extra glow to your complexion.
Definitely a must have if your skin needs some love and in stores already.