I meet with a lot of clients and its always in offices and a lot of the time I notice women in the office aren’t wearing any make up or its been done in a rush so its not going to last. What we want its to look as fresh and pretty as possible and have a little pop of colour. I have created a look incorporating a fresh face, a purple gel liner on my eyes and a fresh pink matt lip.
Here is how to create the look:
- I buffed into my skin Max Faxtor Face Infinity All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Liquid Foundation all over my face
- I concealed under my eyes using Hourglass Concealer
- I applied with a foundation brush Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector on the top of my cheek bones
- For a little bronzing I used the smallest amount of the Stila HD Bronzing Beauty Balm and buffed under my cheek bones
- For a little shimmer on the eye I applied with my fingertips the Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study
- Along the lash line I applied with an angled brush the Macroviolet Fluidline Gel
- I filled in my brows with Mac Brow Pencil in Lingering
- For my lashes I applied the Gosh Boost Your Lashes Mascara
- I lightly dusted on the apples of my cheeks Mac Sheertone Blush in Pink Swoon
- To finish off the look I applied Revlon Super Lustrious Lipstick Matt Lipstick in Stormy pink.
You don’t have to use the same products exactly to create the look but gives you an idea of a fresh pretty look.
Hope you enjoyed my post. x