Mothers Day is just around the corner and if you are wandering what to get for your mum then here are a few ideas. Basically everything that I would love! And yes there are a few budget picks in there too:
1) Estee Lauder Lift & Firming Set R675.00 – A perfect set to treat your mum with to make her feel beautiful, includes eye cream, volume mascara, a lifting serum and a face and neck cream.
2) Jo Malone Lime Basil and Mandarin Home Candal R655 – I love the Jo Malone candles so if you just want to keep it simple but still want to spoil your mum with this amazing scented candal then this is a perfect gift.
3) Chanel le Lift R1500 – This is definitely a luxury gift and a product that I love so if you feeling like your mum is the best mum in the world and want her to feel totally utterly spoilt then the Chanel Le Lift is prefect.
4) Dolce & Gabanna Fragrance R780 – A fragrance is normally a perfect gift for anyone and this fragrance is in beautiful packaging and is a feminine mix of white flowers introduced by the feshmess of neroli leaves and the full bodied scent of White Amaryllis.
5) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair R825 – One of my favourite night serums and definitely a treat for your mum to be able to her spoil herself and make her skin look amazing at the same time. Your mum will be waking up to beautiful skin every morning.
6) Rubybox R1000 voucher – If you really can’t think of what to buy a beauty voucher is also a good one then your mum can go spoil herself. Rubybox have beauty vouchers you can purchase maybe a R1000 is too high for your budget but you get my drift.
7) Ren Morrocan Bath Oil R425 – The Ren Morrocan Bath Oil is a great little spoil the whole range is absolutely stunning. The Oil nourishes skin and leaves it smelling slightly of roses, also helps relieve stress so your mum will be thanking you for making her feel relaxed.
8) L’Occotaine Ultimate Shea Collection R850 – This has been reduced in price so you can more for your money, a beautiful gift set consisting of hand cream, body cream, milk soap and foot cream so its a total spoil. Alternatively if its too much for your budget then you can invest in one of their amazing hand creams at R120.
9) Crabtree & Evelyn Rose Hand Therapy R360 – I love everything in the Crabtree & Evelyn store as they feel amazing but also smell amazing. The hand creams are a winner and a great treat to give as a present. This cream is enriched with the signature Evelyn Rose fragrance enriched with Shea Butter, Rosa hybrid and Rosa Gallica Extracts. The fragrance is uniquely scented with with Evelyn Rose petals and peach nectar, elegant jasmine and a violet accord, with accents of bergamot and amber.
10) Body Shop Cocunut Oil Body Scrub R130 – If you don’t want to spend much cash but want to show your mum you love her and appreciate her then the Body Shop scrubs are perfect. A great shower time spoil to make your mum feel and smell amazing.
I could go on and on for gift ideas but here is just a little inspiration. I know as a mum I loved to be spoilt too and beauty products they do the trick.