As a beauty blogger I have come to realise that most people don’t have the money to spend a fortune on make up and as much as I love the high end products there are some great quality budget products out there. So here are this weeks’s picks:
1) Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick Passionate – R99 – I have been wanting to try this stain for a while as it looks really similar to the Clinique Chubby Stick. I finally tried it out this week and I really like it. It is really hydrating on the lips and the pink colour was very pigmented and a beautiful bright pink. But beware it really does stain the lips.
2) Catrice Ultimate Shine Lipstick in Kiss Kiss Hibiskuss – R54.95 – Another great product from Catrice this lipstick has a beautiful sheen and really makes your lips pop. I really like texture and also feels great on the lips and is very moisturising. If you are on a budget this really is a great option to be right on trend.
3)Avon Duo Eyeshadow – R69.95 – A great budget brand that has really surprised me. I am already a massive fan of the BB cream. I like this little duo shadow set. It has a nice texture and blends in easily for a little smokey look.
4) Gosh Boost Your Lashes Mascara – R120 – I was sent this mascara to review a while back and I really like it. The wand is skinny and really gets into the roots and for me who has not much of a lash going on the mascara definitely gave me fuller lashes and a little curl.
5) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in French Fries – R79.95 – I bought this pencil as I really liked the texture when I was in the shop. The pencil is so easy to apply and create a sexy smokey look. Fill in up to the crease of the eye and then blend along the crease to smooth out the edges. Its easy to take out with you and reapply as your evening progresses.
6) Essence Sun Club Bronzer in no 20 – R49 – A great bronzer and a great price. Its not very shimmery its more matt and very easy to apply and gives a great healthy. Take a large brush and blend in under cheek bones, on your temple, along the bridge of your nose and on your chin.
Hope you enjoyed my post.x