I am off to Europe in 6 days excitement isn’t even the word I can use so we all know what happens when I come home and visit for the holidays. BEAUTY SHOPPING!!!!! So I have been busying looking online taking notes of products from some of my favourite bloggers and brands that I love to see what’s new so I complied a small beauty wish list. I have already started shopping online for clothes cause its the summer sales in London but beauty takes a little longer to decide.
So here is the list:
1) Urban Decay Naked Skin concealers, I love the brand and I love as many concealers in my kit as possible. These are a semi matt finish promising to leave a luminous finish and full coverage with Japenese green tea to revitalise the skin. So I will be hitting the department store to test these out and see if they will be worthy of the pro kit.
2) I love Nars and I can’t wait to go test out the new dual intensity blushes. There are 6 in the range but i have my eye on craving which has a shimmer pearlescent and bronze shade which can be used either dry or wet.
3) We all know I love me some Charlotte Tilbury and blogger Viviannadoesmakeup gives us a rave review of the Charlotte Tilbury Godess skin clay mask. Its pretty pricey at £45 but its one of those masks that you use once a week so I guess it will last me a while right? It promises baby soft skin due to its nourishing almond oil so let’s see if I take the plunge and buy it.
4) Kiko is a great Italian budget brand and I alsways purchase something from the Oxford Street store. They have a new summer collection called Miami Beach Babe which I can’t wait to test out but I do love a bronzer and the beach babe bronzer at £11 looks pretty attractive.
5) Harrymakesit up makeup artist and beauty blogger swears by the new Bare Minerals complexion rescue tinted hydrating gel cream. Bare Minerals say its the best of a BB, CC and a tinted moisturiser that’s a multi tasking genius that combines skincare banefits with radiant coverage. This is one that I will be going to test out and most likely taking some home with me.
6) Nouvelle Daily is a great source for great skincare reviews, the Elemental Herbology Facial Souffle overnight cream definitely caught my eye. Since I will be travelling and being in the sun and on long haul flights I am going to need all the help I can get. The cream promises to seriously hydrate, soothe, plump, repair parched skin to reveal a dewy and vibrant complexion. YES PLEASE.
So here is the list I am sure I will come across so much more and maybe you have some suggestions to give me too?