This week has flown by as per usual and even though I am on holiday beauty never stops. It’s been all about new beauty purchases and new discoveries:
1) Getthegloss.com is always full off amazing infomation and the latest post is all about moisturisers being a waste of time. We all spend a lot of money on fancy creams in the hope to look youthful but in this post my eyes have been opened and now I am left very curious about moisturisers. Are they a waste of time and just blocking pores check out the post here.
2) If you haven’t already checked it out on my facebook page, here is a link to behind the scenes of the Elle Magazine SA Style For Less Editorial with 60’s makeup inspiration, bottom lashes, a thin liner on the top lash line and a nude lip.
3) I love bronzer its the one product I just can’t live without whatever the season. So off course my recent trip to Sephora meant I just had to purchase the Two Faced Bonjour Soleil Bronzer and Highlighter Palette. With both a matt and shimmer bronzer to choose from and a gorgeous highlighter shimmer shades all that can be applied with the brush provided. All I can say is yes please and bring on that healthy glow.
4) I love a smokey eye and there is no easier way than to create it with the Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon pencils for that easy smokey eye, I got my hands on the Black Diamonds shade which is a dark blue shimmer shade perfect for that sexy smoke.
5) I have been waiting for while to get my hands on the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray. Finally I got mine as sadly you can’t get in SA. Its a spray that will not only add freshness to your makeup but set everything including eyeshadow. So want to go out clubbing and not have to worry about your makeup then this bad boy is for you.
Hope you had a great week.