Another week filled with beauty and launches here it all is packed into one post. Its where I share what I have experienced and what I am currently loving and want to share:
1) Thanks to the girls from All Dolled Up I discovered a new youtube channel and blog called Harry Makes it Up. She is a British makeup artist that has done some amazing work for magazines and celebrities and here she shares her makeup with us and some of the latest trends. I am loving her eyeliner trend video its all about the graphic eye and a few ways to work it.
2) I loved the Bobbi Brown launch as they showed us some of the amazing products that are launching over the next few months and we got to take some goodies home and oh yeah I found out I can get 30% off products because I am a pro makeup artist. The products to hit counters later this year are in beautiful new packaging and all about the makeup trend the smokey nude. We also got to watch some makeup trends and how to make the eyes look fresh and awake using Bobbi products in 3 simple steps.
3) Excitement as Chanel launches their new AW14 makeup collection Etats Poetique. I luckily got to go the launch a while back and watch one of the brand ambassadors show us how amazing the products look and how to wear them. I got my hands on a few goodies and now I can finally share, its just a sneek peek of one of the Les 4 Ombres eyeshadow palettes Posie I love it and can’t wait to show you in a makeup tutorial that hopefully will be out next week.
4) If you don’t know about the Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure range its being relaunched with some new technology. But the most exciting product for me is the Power Shot which is a salon treatment but is at its highest concentration of C18 which helps repair the hydro carbons in your hair sounds really technological but basically its amazing and leaves hair feeling phenomenal. Will post soon where the treatment is available in SA but hair products are available on retail box.co.za.
5) Every so often I come back to a product that I haven’t used in a while as there are always new ones or too many in my kit. The Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation is one of those foundations that I haven’t used in a while I am not sure why but I have been using it for shoots again the past week and it just makes skin look amazing. Skin is flawless and dewy but not shiny just like silk.
Hope you had a great week.