Its my last week of holiday in the sun before I return back to normality and cold winter in cape Town if you can believe it. This week its been a lot about trends and a whole lot of bronzer:
1) The Couture Fashion Week happened this week and I have to say my favourite look so far is from the Chanel Show with cool spiked quiff hair and makeup on the skin was matt, strong brows, a pale nude lip and a multi toned metallic eye. Love
2) I am obsessed with my Two faced Bonjouir Soleil Bronzer and Highlighter palette, its amazing and has been my go to product this holiday giving me that extra sun kissed look with beautiful highlights on the top of my cheek bones.
3) With all the sun tanning going on skin gets dry and I have always been a Dove lover and the Dove Intense Nourishment Body Cream has served me well, keeping my skin super hydrated and looking and feeling good. So far no peeling!
4) What’s a holiday without a summer nail polish. My current favourite shade this week that’s on my toes is the Essie Coral Reef its a beautiful summer fun colour and is perfect to enhance your tan and just add a pop of colour.
5) As its all about trends check out the post from getthegloss.com on the top 10 SS14 hair trends. The post gives a step by step on how to achieve the look and what products to use so its great for those who need a little inspiration.
Hope you had a great week.