What a great week apart from the fact I am now 38! So here is the week of makeup and hair and oh yes Spiderman.
1) Revlon invited me and my husband to a priemere of The Amazing Spiderman 2 movie early this week. Champagne and canapes were flowing and nails were being painted and a Photo Booth where you could get your pic with Spiderman. Well what can I say I got to kiss Spiderman! And if you are wandering what Revlon and Spiderman have to do with each other Emma Stone is the face of Revlon so there you go. A night of beauty and action.
2) Charlotte Tilbury has shared a video this week of choosing the right shade of foundation. She breaks it down on what you need to do when you are buying a foundation. It drives me crazy when I see girls with organge faces, too pale faces and when a dark skin girl has made herself look grey! So watch this video for some tips and tricks.
3) Lee Stafford products have hit SA shores, of course coming from London I know the product well. However I got sent a couple of products from the Morrocan Oil range the heat protect and the shine spray. Loving them and how great my hair felt after styling. Will write a full review next week.
4) Chanel Healthy Glow Multicolour Powder landed on my desk this week so all I can say is I am so excited as I love the Healthy Glow range. It’s a highlighter, sculptor and bronzer/blush all in one. Yes please. Check out full review next week with the new healthy glow fluid.
5) I got to shoot with the amazing Russian model Albina this week, we shot a beauty story and the order of the day was flawless skin, contoured cheeks and a beautiful lip. I started with a pink lip by Mac and thrn later moved to a red. For the skin I used the Smashbox Liquid Halo foundation because this bad boy looks amazing in front of the camera and for contouring I used my Mac Sculpt powder is a perfect shade for light to medium skintones to create a beautiful contour on the face.
Hope you had an amazing week.