My Week: Grazia, Toy Polish and New Brushes
A week filled with new products, new brushes and an amazing editorial in Grazia. Here is my week, what I have discovered and loved and my latest work:
1) My Grazia editorial came out on Friday and I was totally blown away at how beautiful it looks. I did hair and makeup on the beautiful Brazilan model Milena, it was all about the sleek high pony and hot pink lips with my favourite Mac Candy Yum Yum. Eyes popped with bronze and skin was flawless and contoured. As well as that the jewellery brands that me and my sis import into Cape Town were featured so very happy all around.
2) Yes again I am sharing another Lisa Eldridge video using just 3 products. Its nothing innovative but I just love anything Lisa and I love her video’s because not only does she inform us of the products out there but she is just amazing to watch.
3) Toy Polish is a Columbian nail polish brand which is fairly new to SA. They have launched new polishes based on different textures matt, leather and Caviar which I am very excited to use on my next shoots. Watch this space for a mini video on the caviar nails.
4) My order for 3 Sigma brushes arrived this week as they are finally available in SA. I ordered 2 foundation brushes and a tapered brush for contouring and I have fallen in love with them. They are so super soft on the skin and apply so beautifully leaving no streak marks. I am definitely going to be ordering more and including in makeup videos so watch this pace for a full review.
5) On my hunt for budget foundations I came across this L’Oreal True Match foundation and its another beautiful budget foundation. Even though the more expensive foundations tend to last that much longer the budget brands are improving the quality of their foundations more and more. When you are applying make sure you moisturise prior to applying and if you suffer from oily skin set you foundation with powder along your T- Zone. It has a semi matt finish with a nice range of colours.
Hope you having an amazing weekend.