IMATS, Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks and Bumble and Bumble
Its been a great week in London and sadly its over in a flash but I am off to France today for a proper family holiday. This week has been all about beauty so here it is:
1) I finally got to go to London IMATS which is one of the big makeup shows that comes to London once a year, here you can get discounts on so many amazing brands and yes I got to go. I got my hands on some of the Wayne Goss brushes and I have to say I am very impressed with them so far. Oh yes I also got into the Bobbi Brown Pro Artist program so happy dicounts for me.
2) If you follow Charlotte Tilbury you will know the new Beach Sticks are out, I got a demonstration yesterday in Selfridges and purchased myself the Ibiza shade its a beautiful bronze perfect for contouring and adding a healthy glow. Will post next week on how to use.
3) I love the getthegloss.com post for the SS14 trends and what products to use and for which occasion the look would work best for. So if you want to be on trend and work a gorgeous look then check out the post.
4) Bumble and Bumble are pretty much my favourite hair products at the moment because they do what they say. My latest addition is the Straight Blow Dry Cream apply to damp hair and blow dry and you left with beautiful smooth locks.
5) Lastly my latest addition to my makeup collection purchased at IMATS for an unbelivable price, the matt lip pencil. I am totally in love with the shade Cruella a beautiful deep red.
Hope you had an amazing week.