Another week of shoots, testing out new products and some exciting news. I have compiled the best moments for you:
1) Dermologica SA have a pro makeup artist program and I am excited to announce that I will be part of the program for the next year. So watch this space on all things Dermalogica in terms of their skincare and testing out on photoshoots so am very excited. I am already a big fan of their skincare so will keep you all updated.
2) Another great Lisa Eldridge video this week that I am sharing, its all about the graphic editorial eye and a 60’s twist. I love watching Lisa’s video’s as they are informative when it comes to products to use and I love that budget products are also included, plus she is just a legend.
3) Sculpted stained lips was the order of the day for Elle SA main fashion editorial this week. The shoot consisted of lots of beautiful winter coats and textures so we wanted a lip but that was still wintery as well. I lined the lips with my favourite lip pencil Mac Nightmoth which is a beautiful dark berry lip pencil and then for the inner lips I dabbed lipstick to create a stained effect with a mix of Elizabeth Arden 8 Hr Cream.
4) I have fallen in love with the Benefit Oxygen Wow Flawless Foundation all over again. Being a blogger I am constantly trying out new foundations and sometimes an old favourite is forgotten about. This last week I have been reaching for the foundation again and loving it, a perfect foundation for a dewy and even finish that looks amazing in front of the camera.
5) Elizabeth Arden have brought out the Eight Hour Night Cream Skin Protectant Nighttime Miracle Miracle Moisturiser. Its definitely not for all skin types as its very thick and probably not for oily skin. Definitely great on my older skin especially after I have been in the sun all day and amazing if you suffer from dry skin. Its an intense hydrating moisturiser that seals in moisture with soothing lavender. I wake up in the morning with very soft and smooth skin which is just what I am looking for. Key ingredients include Petrolatum, Dimethicone and Shea Butter to seal in moisture, Salicylic Acid that gently exfoliates, Vitamin E to protect skin and Lavender that calms and soothes the mind.