My Week: Tea Tree BB Cream, Blue Liner and the Genuine Orange Pencil
Tea Tree BB Cream, Blue Liner and the Genuine Orange Pencil
Another great week filled with lots of beauty all packed into one post for you from makeup I have done to video’s. So here is my week:
1) The definite highlight of my week was meeting Christine Lucigano one of Chanel’s makeup ambassadors for the last 20 years came to show us how to work the Chanel AW14 collection and what’s new. Sorry girls can’t let you know yet but will keep you posted. Christine has worked with numerous celebrities and basically has an amazing life flying around painting faces. I can’t wait to actually try all the latest goodies so keep watching this space.
2) Following on in the name of Chanel Mary Greenwell another of Chanel’s amabassadors shows us how to create a beautiful bridal look in her latest video tutorial. Its super easy to recreate and just looks beautiful because when you get married you just want a better version of yourself right? Chanel is all about the skin and that is the key element here.
3) My latest beauty work went live this week where I did 4 looks for the beautiful Morgan. The skin was a mixture of Revlon Skinlights and Benefit Oxygen Oh So Flawless Foundation. I am obsessed with blue makeup so of course needed the colbalt blue liner which is Lancome’s Art Liner and a Mac Candy Yum Yum lip to complete the whole look.
4) Body Shop are on a roll with their makeup offerings the latest is the Tea Tree BB cream which I have been playing with this week, sadly it only comes in 3 shades no 2 is too light for me and 3 too dark so I have to mix in a little of 3 to get the right shade. Its ultimately for somene who is prone to breakouts and sensitive skin but anyone can still use it. Its got pretty good coverage and gives a beautiful flawless complexion. The Tea Tree ingredient helps repair the skin, helps cover imperfections and takle the appearance of blemishes.
5) I got my hands on one of Mac’s latest collection Playland Genuine Orange Chromographic pencil. It arrived in Cape Town last week and was sold out in an hour luckily I was able to get mine online. Its a beautiful pencil that you can use to define the lips or create a matt orange lip or use as a liner to give an edge to your makeup look. I am going to be using this bad boy on set tomorrow.
Happy Sunday. x