My Week: Wet N Wild, Elegant Magazine and Glowing Skin
The weeks keep flying by busy with beauty filled fun and photoshoots. So here is my week with products I love and what’s been happening in my life:
1) Elegant Magazine in the US are featuring my latest beauty story with the amazing Hilda who is one of the faces of Lancome. I created 4 different looks and featured one of the amazing jewellery brands we import from London Mawi. Am so excited to get featured overseas. Will post full story once its published.
2) Wet N Wild is a great budget brand especially if you thinking of starting your own personal makeup kit. I came across the Walking The Red Carpet Palette which includes a matt shade, 2 highlighters and some great neutral shimmer shades to create a beautiful day or night look and at an amazing price so you can look good and not break the bank.
3) I love sharing other video’s I come across and Matry Greenwell one of the UK Chanel brand ambassadors. Its all about glowing weekend skin in a few easy steps.
4) If you are a fan of Toy Nail Polish like me then you will be happy to know you can now buy online on www.toystyle.co.za each polish retails at R99. They have a beautiful colour selection including some sprinkles!
5) This week has been all about bright lipsticks for me. Its a perfect way to brighten up the complexion and makes me feel so better. This weeks favourite is Mac’s Lady Bug, if you looking for a bright shade you can’t go wrong with a Mac lippie.
Hope you had a great week. x