The nail trend grows stronger and I am loving the nails in the shows so far. We are seeing all sorts of trends from nude’s, white, neon’s, red’s and all kinds of nail art from glitter ,lace to jewels.
Nude nails are back in a big way.
2) The glitter effect is easy to do at home apply a clear coat and sprinkle gliiter on the tips. Or alternatively paint the nails a colour and then apply glitter to the whole nail.
3) Adding jewels/stones is a great way to bling up your look. Apply the stones to the nail polish when wet and then add a top coat.
3) Two tone nails. Paint the lighter colour on the nail. Wait till the polish is completely dry then with a make sponge apply a tiny amount of the darker colour and lightly sponge on the tip to the middle. Wait to dry and then apply a top coat.
4) The latest trend in nails is the lace effect stick on nails. lace has been cut to shape and then applied to the wet nail polish.
5) Created at fashion week using 5 different essie colours mixed together.
6) Nail art where one nail is different to the rest. (Seen in London Fashion Week) Paint the nails and then for the finger you choose to do the nail art wait until completely dry. either use an acrylic striper or a nail art pen to create your design.
7) Again another look from fashion week where a maix of colours have been used with stripers and dotted colours all over the nails.
8) Neon and bright colour nail polish are going to be big over the next few months. Try the alternative french mani using bright colours. Paint the nail in one coour and then when completely dry either with a free hand or using french tip stickers to create the tip.
9) Half moon is still a very big trend as well as red polish so incorporate the two as seen below again from Fashion Week.
Hope you enjoy the post.