Christmas can be a very stressful time if you have a lot of people to cater for or you have been partying a bit too much and drank too much bubbles!! Let Boxing Day be the day you really give yourself some beauty love.
- Exfoliate your body with a body scrub to give your body that wake up it needs and leave your skin feeling really smooth.
- Apply a hair mask to make sure you get your hair feeling really silky you always feel better once your hair is clean.
- Make sure all your make up is removed with a refreshing face wipe this will automatically make you feel better.
- Apply a face mask after washing and cleansing your face, if you have a radiance mask then apply that to really give your skin a boost.
- Make sure you pat in your toner into your skin.
- Gently pat around your eyes an eye cream to try get some radiance back and then go for a highlighting concealer to take away those dark circles.
- If your eyes are looking a little bit red then add some brightening eye drops.
- If you have apply a serum to your face that will give your skin some glow back. I have quite a few serums as they really give that extra moisture to to the skin and a glow.
- Massage in your moisturiser go for a richer one to really get all that hydration back. Really spend time massaging in.
- Go for a dewy foundation this will really make your skin look amazing and feel much healthier. Massage in with your fingers.
- Bronze it up and add highlighter to the top of your cheek bones.
- Apply a little shimmer to your eye lids and lots of mascara.
- Treat your lips I love the Elizabeth Arden to really get the hydration back.
- Drink lots of water before you hit the bubbles again!
Hope you had a great Christmas. x