When I am on shoots models and clients always ask about my products and why I use certain ones. The biggest question is always what is my favourite foundation of course there are so many but at certain times I seem to use a few key beauty products. So here are a list of products and brands I am loving at the moment:
1) Estee Lauder Day Cream – it leaves skin feeling hydrated and dewy before applying foundation.
2) Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation – I discovered this earlier in the year from a recommendation and love it. It gives a flawless finish, medium coverage and the skin is left looking amazing.
3) Mac Pure Sculpture Pro Sculpting Cream – I am in love with this procuct its amazing for contouring and because its a cream so it blends into the foundation. Its a shame its a limited edition.
4) Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat – amazing for highlighting.
5) Bobbi Brown concealers – they are creamy and give such great coverage. I use the concealers on most of my shoots.
6) Mac eye shadows – there are so may colours and textures but they never fail am loving Amber Lights as it looks amazing on all skin tones especially dark skin.
7) Mac pigments – these I can’t live without they give some much definition and pop to the eye they are amazing for highlighting too and can even be used on the lips to give extra dimension.
8) Mac Face and Body Foundation – these foundations are a must and so sheer in its texture. But the great thing about them the more you buff into the skin the more coverage you get.
9) Georgio Armani Foundation – its a sheer to medium coverage foundation that blends beautifully and gives a seamless finish.
10) Mac paint pots – great as a base so the eyeshadow will stay on the lid and create intensity comes in loads of colours.
11) Mac brushes, Rae Morris and Real Technique brushes – its all about mixing them up you never have enough brushes. My favourite are the Mac blending brushes.
12) Mac Lip pencils – I love their creamy texture.
13) Nars eye shadows and blushes – I love this brand the quality is amazing and use these products for a lot of my shoots. I love the blusher in Orgasm.
14) Estee Lauder pure colour illuminating powder – this is an amazing highlighter for dark skin tones. I love this product
15) Mac Iridescent loose powder – its a powder highlighter but its wet to the touch and looks amazing on the skin.Highlighting is key for me.
16) Ciate nail polish – I recently dicovered this brand I love the colours and the quality is amazing.
17) Essie nail polish Metallic collection – LOVE that is all I need to say.
18) Chanel Soleil de Tan – great for contouring and make the face look beautrifully bronzed. Key for the winter months.
19) Mac Pro Lip editorial palettes in nude, pink and red shades – I use them all the time all the shades I need are there and can easily blend to create the shade I need.
20) Bobbi brown gel liner and Mac black track – both of these gel liners last the distance and are great to be used as a base when creating a strong smokey eye look in any colour as it adds so much more intensity.
21) Mac eyeliner pencil in Smoulder and Teddy. Love these as they are amazing for blending.
I could talk about so many products but will post so more of my favourites. Have ordered loads of new make up for my kit so will post reviews as and when I use them.