I can’t believe that we are in 2016 its crazy to think how fast 2015 flew by and all the exciting things that happened for me with work. This year will hopefully be an even better year and I will try my best to come with more for my blog to share with my readers. With the revamp of my blog I really want to make it better this year even though my work schedule is crazy this time of year I hope to add some more value.
So my SLB new year resolutions will be:
- Definitely more video’s and video’s taken on shoots while I am in action. I have 3 video’s that will feature in Feb/March from my Elle beauty story that will be coming out. I definetly will be working with model’s to bring you some great tutorial’s so watch this space.
- Fashion will definitely play a bigger role in 2016 and will be bringing a feature each week.
- I started with a few fitness posts but with a new year I want to really get even more fit and healthy so will be sharing as much as possible.
- Lifestyle and home decor has now defintely becoming more interesting and with me moving home in the next few months I am going to be out and about looking for amazing pieces for my home so watch this space.
- I renew my wedding vow’s in March so there will definitely be sharing behind the scenes on the day and leading up to the day plus I def need to decide on hair and makeup so will be posting on wedding ideas for myself.
- There will be loads more behind the scenes posts and how to’s from each shoot I do and me in makeup action on set:
There are so many new exciting products launching of the next few months and starting from tomorrow I will be bringing you what’s coming up over Jan/Feb. If there is anything you want to see from my blog then let me know.
Happy New Year.