My Grazia beauty trends editorial came out last week which focused on key autumn/winter makeup trends with two gorgeous models Mari and Milan.
As you all know I love sharing the beauty trends each season as it keeps me as a make up artist up to date on key beauty trends and it helps my followers know what is a big trend. So here are some key trends from London Fashion Week AW14
1) Beautiful Skin is what its all about. Fresh and healthy where the natural skin can shine through. Highlights are essential on the top of the cheek bones, bridge of the nose, inner corners of the eyes and on the cupids bow. Finished off with the most subtle of contouring.
2) Pops of pinks and purples are a big trend some more subtle through the crease of the eye with a touch of colour to a full on colour pop on the eyes.
3) Its All About the Blue, this is my favourite shade at the moment and blue is a trend that is here to stay.I love the colour on the waterline it adds so much more definition to the smokey eye.
4) The Smokey Eye with either to the smoke on the bottom lash line or just on the top lid and winged out to create a beautiful shape and pulled into the inner corner of the eye.
5) The Lips and colour is a big trend from full a stain, full colour to blurred edges applied with a blending brush.Watch this pace for the Milan Fashion Week trend report.