My skincare routine is pretty intense these days and cleansing is integral part of it. I absolutely love the Ren Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser as it has three different phases. Ren has definitely been a brand I have always loved and this one is no exception. I love that its a cruelty free and that their packaging is sustainable. I absolutely love their radiance range and this cleanser really impressed me.
I love that its a jelly like cleanser when it starts out. Its best to massage onto dry skin first to really feel the lovely texture its turns into an oil first. I massage all over first before I apply any water that then turns it into a milky consistency. A little really goes a long way and it really melts so beautifully into the skin. Its soothing and leaves skin feeling nourished and hydrated.
As I mentioned earlier the Ren Perfect Canvas Clean Jelly Oil Cleanser (R565) has got a triple phase action. The cleanser gently washes away pollution, makeup and SPF leaving skin feeling amazing and hydrated. I am a massive fan of oil type products so when the jelly turns into an melting balm it makes me really happy. You can just apply all over your face and over your eyes to remove makeup etc. I do love to use a micellar water after to make sure all my makeup is removed. However if you are feeling a little lazy you can get away with using the Ren cleanser to remove all your makeup before you go to bed.
The Ren cleanser contains only natural ingredients blended with three seed oils: glycerine to comfort and soothe the skin and a base of grape (antioxidant amazing to lock in hydration), sunflower (great for acne) and meadowfoam oils (moisturises and rejuvenates).
Available online on Renskincare.co.za, Absolute Skin (slight discount being offered) and Woolworths. Definitely worth the investment for healthy radiant skin.
Christmas can be a very stressful time if you have a lot of people to cater for or you have been partying a bit too much and drank too much bubbles!! Let Boxing Day be the day you really give yourself some beauty love.
- Exfoliate your body with a body scrub to give your body that wake up it needs and leave your skin feeling really smooth.
- Apply a hair mask to make sure you get your hair feeling really silky you always feel better once your hair is clean.
- Make sure all your make up is removed with a refreshing face wipe this will automatically make you feel better.
- Apply a face mask after washing and cleansing your face, if you have a radiance mask then apply that to really give your skin a boost.
- Make sure you pat in your toner into your skin.
- Gently pat around your eyes an eye cream to try get some radiance back and then go for a highlighting concealer to take away those dark circles.
- If your eyes are looking a little bit red then add some brightening eye drops.
- If you have apply a serum to your face that will give your skin some glow back. I have quite a few serums as they really give that extra moisture to to the skin and a glow.
- Massage in your moisturiser go for a richer one to really get all that hydration back. Really spend time massaging in.
- Go for a dewy foundation this will really make your skin look amazing and feel much healthier. Massage in with your fingers.
- Bronze it up and add highlighter to the top of your cheek bones.
- Apply a little shimmer to your eye lids and lots of mascara.
- Treat your lips I love the Elizabeth Arden to really get the hydration back.
- Drink lots of water before you hit the bubbles again!
Hope you had a great Christmas. x