I love when the fashion weeks are on its one of my favourite times to follow beauty as the top make up artists like Pat Mcgrath, Charlotte Tilbury and Val Garland are creating beautiful looks.
I think my favourite is the Chanel make up look with the graphic eye and glitter on the bottom lash line and flawless skin. I am also loving the look created by Pat Macgrath with the pop of blue in the inner corner of the eye and bronze on the bottom lash line and tons of lashes.
The smokey eye and the red lip is always going to be on trend and just looks so beautiful. The red lip stands out even more with the fresh flawless skin and shimmer in the inner corner of the eyes.
For me beauty is all about the skin and I love the clean flawless complexion with subtle highlighting and definition on the eyes and subtle contouring.
The grahic architectural eye is always a big player in the fashion weeks taking on different shapes every time with beautiful skin and totally nude lips.
So London Fashion Week has come and gone and its onto Milan Fashion Week. Here are the make up and hair trends from the London Shows:
Make Up Trends:
- Red Lip – This trend is here to stay as you can never go wrong with a beautiful red lip and I love the red lip and red nails its a very elegant look. Keep the face fresh and with a strong brow looks totally amazing.
- Smokey Eye – Each season we see a different variation of a smokey eye which I love. Here we see a softer smokey its really beautiful and more modern.
- Strong Brows – It looks like the strong brow trend is continuing. With models like Cara Delevigne causing a storm the groomed full brow is not going any where in a hurry.
- Graphic Eye – Yet another trend that we are seeing a lot of some are more subtle like we see with a flick of blue liner on the edges of the eye which is a more wearable trend to the full on graphic eye.
- Pops of colour – For spring/summer we are always going to see pops of colour I love the bright pink matt lip with the blue undertone and then we see purple on the eyes through the crease.
- Flawless Contoured Skin is a massive trend and for me if you have the skin right everything else looks amazing.
- Shimmery Eyes – Such a beautiful look paired with clean skin and a nude lip
- Undone textured hair is another trend that we keep seeing again and again that looks so beautiful with either a clean face or a bit of a smokey.
- 70’s hair was seen in the Holly Futon show where the hair was pulled to the one side and the other side is big curls.
- Sleek hair – I love the sleek ponytails with the detail at the back and almost 3 dimensional and where the ponytail has been looped and pinned under.
- Big hair wavy trend that we spot at fashion week each seaon and I love how it has been paired with graphic eye and nude lip.
- Natural Hair – so no styling at all and the models hair was washed and then left and make up super clean and dewy.
- Beautiful classic updos where hair has been pinned up and beautiful textured updos with flowers in the hair which is so beautiful.
Hope you enjoyed my post. x