Each month I love to share my beauty essentials on what I have been loving. So far this year has been filled with lots of new and amazing products that I have gotten to play with on my photoshoots and on myself. This month I have done some great shoots and of course I find each month there is a new favorite or an oldie that I find myself going back to. Its been a lot about beautiful skin which as you all know is my favourite part of make up.
So here is the products that really made the beauty essentials cut this month:
1) Revlon Photoready Skinlights: Love love love this product. I have blogged about it already a couple of times so realy it had to go into my essentials list. Its a great highlighter to give that really natural glow and great to mix in with foundation for a real pick me up for the skin.
2) Chanel Les 4 Ombres in Tisse Camelia: This is one of the new les Ombres palettes of which I basically love all of them but this palette really is so beautiful and I absolutely love the shades. A great alternative to the black and brown smokey eyes and perfect for the South African winter that is soon heading our way. Great with a nude lip or a dark berry lip and so easy to blend.
3) Mac Fix+: Basically I can’t live without this spray on set anymore. I had bought it a while ago but until with my interview with Mac Pro Makeup artist for Africa Michelle-Lee I didn’t really use it. When Michelle told me that this is key in her kit for prepping skin I started to use it all the time and now its a key staple in the kit and great for prepping skin for a flawless finish.
4) YSL Vernis A Levres: Newly launched in SA I love these lip stains. They give a beautiful natural finish and the pink shade gives a barely there look so perfect with a no makeup makeup look or with a smokey eye. I love the applicator the product glides on easily.
5) Charlotte Tilbury Penelope Pink: Loving this nude shade by Charlotte Tilbury. This month has been a lot of nude lips and beautiful skin this really is an amazing shades great on so many different skin tones except dark skin. There is nothing like a beautiful nude lip, this lippie is really hydrating, glides on beautifully and love the packaging.
6) Nars Multiple in Palm Beach: I have had this bronzer for ages but this month as I have been losing my tan on my face its a goodie to creating a naturally healthy glow. Perfect straight onto the skin if you looking for a no makeup look but cheat a tan or great applied on top of foundation and blended in.
6) Essie Polish in Mink Muffs: Nude nails seem to be a big trend right now, this polish is definitely a darker nude but I love it for medium to dark skin tones and looks so cool with a denim look.
Hope you had a great month and hope you got some new beauty insights from my beauty essentials picks.