So I already posted about the Christian Dior backstage beauty last week. But here are some of the looks from the shows which I really love from fresh faced to graphic lines and sleek hair to quiffs. The key make up trend is flawless skin and where skincare plys a huge role in achievHere are the trend looks:
1) Fresh Face – skin is absolutely flawless and the hair is simple with a braid to add some detail.
2) Skin here is flawless, highlighted, contoured with a taupe colour on the eyes.
3) The skin is dewy with hints of peach on the eye and cheeks with a beautiful highlight in the inner corner of the eyes.
4) The skin is fresh and flawless with a hint of highlighting paired with an elegant up do. This whole look is simple and elegant.
5) Skin is beautifull highlighted with a slight grey smokey eye and everything else is minimal and the hair has a cool quiff. This whole look has a soft grunge feel to it.
6) Graphic eyes are still very much in and very cool. The rest of the skin is utterly flawless and the lip is left nude.
7) Black eyeliner is the focal point for this look and sleek hair. The skin is beautiful with a slight contour.
8) Dark berry lips are back again and big hair. The hair has been given a modern twist with a pop of neon pink added.
9) The eyes are the key focus with black liner and a grey smokey eye and a beautiful highlight pop in the inner corners of the eye. The hair is kepy very simple in a bun and hair sleeked to the side.
Hope you enjoyed the post. x